Monday, October 11, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 3

 Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 3”

“At The Quartermaine mansions-Monica and Alan were alone in the den.”Monica, I have something to tell you” Alan said “What is it” Monica Ask “I had an affair, “Alan said “Who is it” Monica Ask As she try not to cry,” Rae, I’m sorry we got so close after helping Skye and Genevieve, I do want it to work with you, “Alan said “Do you love her “Monica Ask “No, I want to be with you,” Alan said “I need some space, Can you stay at the hotel” Monica ask “Yes, I'll do whatever you need, “Alan said he left.


Emily was at the docks looking at the water when Genevieve Who was upset Came by.”Genevieve,Are you okay “Emily Ask “No,What about you? Did they find Alistair's  body Genevieve ask “No, My son loved you so much, “Emily said “We never got a chance Thanks to my father, I wish that man wasn’t my father! I wish I had a different father “Genevieve said “I know you are having some different right now” Emily said “Yes and I have to find a new place to live that I can afford, Daddy cut me off” Genevieve said “I’m sorry but I could fix it “Emily said “How “Genevieve Ask “Come with me” Emily said they left,


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was wiping Skye's tears away.”Skye,I’m sorry our family is falling apart “Lorenzo said “We need to fix this! I don’t want a strained relationship with our daughter! Skye shouted as Lorenzo man Came into the room.”Boss,I have some news to tell you “The man said “I’ll go”Skye said she went upstairs.”What is it”Lorenzo Ask 


Alan was driving when he fell sick and crashed his car.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment