Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 36

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 36”

“At Skye/Lorenzo Skye and Lorenzo we’re having lunch with their children. Skye keeps looking at Genevieve; she still couldn’t believe that she was okay. She came so close to dying. Genevieve looks at her mother.``Mother, Are you okay “Genevieve ask “I’m sorry, I’m just feeling emotional today, We almost lost you,” Skye said she almost crying and Lorenzo took her hands.”But Genevieve is going to be just find,After a couple Of day rest you can get you're life in order go back to school “Lorenzo said Genevieve look at her father she wasn’t should how to get her life back she still was a little scared.”Yes Daddy,Have you heard from Alistair “Genevieve Ask “No,You need a new guy anyway “Lorenzo said “Daddy,Why cannot you like Alistair? You like Spencer “Genevieve Ask “They both grow up different,His the reason you and the children were in the fire”Lorenzo said as Rae Came Into the room.``Mother,I’m glad you're here”Skye said she didn’t want Genevieve and Lorenzo to fight.”Thanks,Genevieve It’s good to see you”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother “Genevieve said as Alan Came Into the room.”Daddy,I’m so glad you’re here too”Skye said she got up and hug him.”I wanted to see my granddaughter,We are glad you’re awake “Alan said “How close was I to dying “Genevieve ask she look at her children and almost crying as she got up.’It was close but Genevieve you made it, Now enjoy your children and the life you want, Don’t take anything for granted “Alan said “Thanks Grandfather” Genevieve said she pick up Her son from the playpen.”I’m going to play with my children,Let’s go to the playroom Morgan Lila”Genevieve said they left.


“Skye ,How are you feeling “Alan Ask “I’m happy that my daughter is awake,I wouldn’t let anyone hurt her”Skye said “Skye,Genevieve needs to deal with Brenda “Rae said “You're Mother is right”Alan said “No! That woman isn’t going near my daughter! Skye yelled “I agree with my wife “Lorenzo said Lorenzo phone rang.”I have to take this”Lorenzo said he left the room.”Lila Rae Came by Skye.Mother,Do you have the file for ELQ”Skye Ask “Yes it’s in my home office come with me”Skye said they left.


“It’s good to see you, I miss you last night “Rae said “Rae,We need to end this”Alan said “Why! I will make you happy then Monica! Rae yelled “I’ll never leave Monica “Alan said Rae cried and Alan wiped her tears as Skye and Lila Rae came back into the room and Skye saw something between her parents.”Lila Rae,I’ll meet you at the office “Skye said Lila Rae left. Skye went by her parents.”So where did the affair start? Skye ask 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment