Sunday, October 17, 2021

MATTER Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 9

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 9”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was holding Alana who was now five years old when Nora And Alexis Came Into the room.``Why are you here! Skye ask “To see Lorenzo we need to talk to him”Nora said “About what! You can’t just come into my house like this” As Lorenzo walked down from the steps into the room.``Why are you here “What did you do to my husband! Julian is missing! “I didn’t do anything to him! Now if you don’t have a Warrant then you can leave! Lorenzo yelled at Alexis and Nora left.Lorenzo closed the door,” Did you kill him” No but Julian wouldn’t testify against me “Good, You can’t go to jail “I wouldn't”. Skye left with their daughter.


Alexis/Julian-Alexis opened the door and saw Julian in the living room.”You’re alive! Alexis was so happy and hug him.”Yes,I I’m sorry you were worrying “Did Lorenzo threats you” Alexis just trust me everything going to be okay “I hope so I cannot lose you again “You wouldn’t “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the den when Skye Came in With Alana,”I thought you may want to see Alana “Oh Skye “Monica hold her granddaughter as Skye cellphones rang it was Rae.”Mother,Where are you “Skye was upset and hang up the phone.”Are you okay “My Mother left town, Just when I need her the most” Skye, You have a family with us too” Thanks, I’m glad we fixed our relationship “Me too”


Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at his desk when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve,Why are you here? You’re mother is out”We Need to talk,You’re not going to cut me out of my trust fund “I’m not! Lorenzo yelled he got up.``No or I’ll tell Alec that Alana is his daughter “You haven’t told him yet”No you thought I did”Yes,So you will break you're mother's heart again “I don’t want to! So what is it going to be”Fine! I wouldn’t cut you off but we want to see the grandchildren “Find”Genevieve I had to protect you from Alistair “I need protection from you ! You were the one who hurt me the most! I know you had something to do with Alistair's death on the boat you threw him overboard with your men” No I didn’t! Cassadine have enemies too”Why don’t you mess with Lila Rae's life! Genevieve yelled and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment