Monday, October 18, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 12

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 12”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Tea we’re going over his trial that was tomorrow.”Do we have to worry about Julian”No he wouldn’t be testify against me”How do you know”I do”You threat him”Lorenzo just look at his sister.”Oh Lorenzo “I wish you could be my lawyer and not Scotty “Me too but the court wouldn’t let me”As Skye and Scotty Came into the room.”I found Scotty by the door”Skye kiss Lorenzo.”We need to go over the case” Yes we accomplish, You need to do whatever you need to get me off” I will do my best, Did you kill Jerry and Jacques “It doesn’t matter if I’m guilty just win” We have Lila Rae and Skye and Tea who will testify for you” Yes” Nora has Genevieve who will testify against you” Maybe not “


At Nora Office -Nora was working when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve ,W Why are you here, “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and AJ were in the den they just finished planning the funeral for Alan.”Mother,I’m sorry “Me too,I cannot believe his gone, I hope he know I love him”He does,You’re not alone “I know,I’m glad you and You're father made up”Me too,We had a new level of our relationship “Yes”


At Nora office-Genevieve and Nora we’re talking.”I never saw my father kill anyone “I know but you can testify how is temper is”He does have one”So will you do it”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment