Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 31

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 31”

At Lila’s places-Nikolas and Emily we’re having dinner together they've been getting close again.”Emily,I know you wouldn’t remember me and what it was like for us but I want to start over and get a second chance “Nikolas said “I want that too,I feel something towards you, I want my life back the one I had before I was kidnapped,I don’t regret Alistair but Valentin did hurt me”Emily said “I’m sorry he did”Nikolas said “It wasn’t you're fault “Emily said 


Georgie and Dillon we’re having dinner. It was the first time that Georgie got out of the house since she had been back. She was having a hard time getting back to normal. Georgie looks around.”So This is name after you're Grandmother “Georgie Ask “Yes,Do you remember her”Dillon Ask “A little “Georgie said “Are you okay”Dillon Ask “It’s been hard being back,I been trying to get back,Talking to Dr Collins But I don’t know what else I have to do”Georgie said “You will get back soon”Dillon said “Thanks for being supportive “Georgie said she took Dillon hands and felt something.


Rae room-Rae had a room in the hotel and was in bed with someone they were having an affair she had no regrets about it,


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was taking a bath with Lorenzo they finally could relax knowing their daughter would be okay.”Lorenzo after today I couldn’t love you even more,You always take care of our family “Skye said “I always well there no law I wouldn’t break” Lorenzo said they made love.


At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was sleeping when someone Came Into the room.”I should of never stay away “The Woman said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment