Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 25

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 25”

At General Hospital -Angie's office-Angie was doing an exam on Elizabeth and AJ was holding her hands.”How is our baby? We know the risk since I’m older “Elizabeth said “So far the baby is healthy “Angie said “That’s wonderful “AJ said “Yes it is” Elizabeth said Angie look at the sonogram.”You’re having twins “Angie said “Wow! Twins! AJ yelled he was happy.”Do you want to know the sex”Angie Ask Elizabeth and AJ share a look.”Yes”Elizabeth said “It’s a girl and boy”Angie said “I always wanted a little girl”Elizabeth said “I’m so happy”AJ said “Me too”Elizabeth said AJ kiss him.


Bobbie was in the Hallway when Anna Came by,”Bobbie,I still haven’t found anything on Jerry,I’m sorry “Anna stated “No! I know that Lorenzo did this! He killed the man I love! Bobbie yelled she was upset and left.


Monica was by the nursery station as AJ and Elizabeth walk by they were happy.”How did you're appointment go”Monica ask “Great,We are having healthy twins ‘AJ said “Twins! That’s wonderful news! Monica was excited and hug her son and Elizabeth.”I want to throw you a shower “Monica said “You don’t have too”Elizabeth said “I want to”Monica said “Alright “Elizabeth said “Any Changed On Genevieve “AJ Ask “No ,It’s not good “Monica said 


Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was in her bathroom holding something and looked at it as she heard a noise and put it down and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment