Monday, October 18, 2021

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 14

 “Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 14”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan’s Wake-Monica has greeted everyone when Lucy Came by.”Monica,I know you don’t like me but I had to say goodbye to Alan “It’s okay.You did have a relationship with him”Yes but he loved you ‘Thanks “


Alexis and Ned we’re talking.”Ned,I’m sorry about Alan”Thanks,I’m glad you’re here “As Kristina Came by.”Ned,I’m sorry about you're lost”Thanks “Ned left.”Kristina How are you doing “I have some good news  “What” Christy is pregnant it works for her” Oh I’m happy for you” Thanks “Kristina share a hug with her mother.


Monica look around at everyone who was here Felicia and Mac and Georgie and Dillon and Maxie and Lucy and Kristina and Christy and Lucas and Bobbie and Skye and Lorenzo and Alana and Lila Rae and Spencer and John and Genevieve and Ned and Olivia and AJ and Elizabeth and Alexis and Emily and Nikolas and Laura and Kevin .”I just wanted to say Thank you for coming to say goodbye to my husband,I know I’m not alone in this”


Monica went outside as Laura follow her.”Monica,I’m sorry about Alan”I’m sorry about Leslie “Thanks,I cannot believe they are both gone “Yes,Are you having a service for Leslie “Yes “


A ghost of Alan and a ghost of Leslie watch by their loved ones and hold hands as they left and went to heaven.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment