Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 5

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 5”

At Spencer-Spencer was looking at documentaries for the Cassadine empire when Lila Rae came in she was starting an intern at ELQ before she started college soon and love it.”Lila Rae,You’re here early “Spencer said “Sorry ,I finish up early “Lila Rae said “That’s okay”Spencer said he kiss her,”Do you want to hang out”Lila Rae Ask As her cellphones rang it was Lorenzo,”Daddy,What is it”Lila Rae Ask she hang up,”Is everything okay “Spencer Ask “Yes,That was good news ,Monica made arrangements that Genevieve and Alistair and the children can recover here”Lila Rae said “That’s wonderful “Spencer said “Yes this hasn’t been easy “Lila Rae said


At The Police station-Anna was working when Tea Came in she been demanding that they find the person who burn down Alistair house and hurt her family.”Tea,We still don’t have any news”Anna said “You don’t have a gas tank or anything “Tea Ask “I Understand Why you want to Find the person ,I want it too and I been doing everything I can”Anna said “It destroyers my family! I could of lost my nieces and her children “Tea cried “I know “Anna said Tea phone rang .”Tea,Yes I’ll be there “Tea said and left,


Monica was walking when she ran into Rae,”Rae,I made arrangements for Genevieve and Alistair “Monica said “Thanks “Rae said “Unfortunately we are family so I guess we should try to get along “Monica said “Yes”Rae said Monica left.


At Lorenzo/Skye’s-Lorenzo was Packing when Tea Came Into the room.”Lorenzo,That’s wonderful about Genevieve “Tea said “Thanks,I was hoping you could watch the children “Lorenzo said “Yes I can stay here”Tea said As Lorenzo phone rang.”Lorenzo Alcazar,That’s wonderful “He said and hang up,”Lorenzo,We will Find the person who did this “Tea said “Yes we will “Lorenzo said he left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment