Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 13

 Skye was walking by the shopping center when she ran into Althea.”Skye”Althea said “Why are you still here “Skye Ask “Skye,I’m not going anywhere I want a relationship with you,I know I mess up when you were a baby but I have changed people can change “Althea said “Yes I believe that people can change but you hurt me I cannot take that chance again I’m a mother,I have a daughter who really needs me know “Skye said “How is Genevieve ? I’m sorry about what happened to her “Althea said she really did care and Skye could see it as Lucy Came by.”Skye “Lucy said “Althea, We can talk later, “Skye said “Sure, I’m running my family company now,” Althea Said “Interesting “Skye said and Althea left.”Sorry I interpreted “Lucy said “No,You’re fine Beside their so much of Althea I can take”Skye said “I understand the issue in a Mother and daughter relationship “Lucy said “Yes,Anyway I heard about the spa,since ELQ is support it I want to check it out “Skye said “Yes, I’m so excited for it, Deception Spa”Lucy said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was having a hard time walking she wanted to get a drink but it was hard on her body was hurting her the burns feel like fire when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve, Are you okay “Lorenzo Ask “No, I’m In pain, I need a pain pill,” Genevieve said “I’ll get it”Lorenzo said “It’s upstairs on my night stand “Genevieve said Lorenzo help Genevieve sit down and went upstairs as Jacques Came Into the room with flowers.”Genevieve ,I’m glad you’re back I miss you and the children “Jacques said he was about to kiss her and she pull away.”Don’t I’m to ugly to kiss “Genevieve said “No,You’re not,You’re beautiful as the day we meet “Jacques said he touch Genevieve face as Lorenzo Came Into the room with Genevieve pills he didn’t trust Him and was sure he started the fire.”Genevieve,Here you're pain pills,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “I’m here to see Genevieve and my daughter “Jacques said “Daddy,Jacques can come see us”Genevieve said Jacques help Genevieve get up.”Why don’t we get Morgan Lila and go for a walk “Jacques Ask “Sure”Genevieve said “The nanny can bring her downstairs”Lorenzo said “Okay,Let’s wait outside “Genevieve said they went outside as Skye Came Into the room.”What’s going on”Skye Ask “Our daughter Genevieve is smart but when it comes to Jacques she is naive “Lorenzo said as Morgan Lila heard as she Came Into the room.


“Sweetheart ,You’re parent are outside on the pouch”Skye said Morgan Lila went outside.”Do you think she heard”Lorenzo Ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said “Do you have any lead on who start the fire”Skye ask “I have an idea “Lorenzo said 


Genevieve and Jacques we’re outside when Morgan Lila Came by,”Daddy “Morgan Lila said “I miss you”Jacques said “I miss you too ,We will get better soon “Morgan Lila said”Yes”Jacques said “Mommy,What does naive mean”Morgan Lila Ask “Why”Genevieve Ask”I heard papa say that about you”Morgan Lila said “Really “Genevieve Ask she was upset.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment