Monday, October 18, 2021

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 13

 “Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch  13”

At St, Ann-Monica was in the chapel saying a prayer before Alan’s funeral when Ned Came by.”Monica,Everyone is Here “Let’s Get Start then”I’m here for you today “Thanks Ned”The Family Came Into the room.


The father got up and start to talk.’Alan and his family had a second chance at life which was a blessing now it’s time to say goodbye “AJ got up,”I’m glad I got a second chance with my father we made up from the past and I made him proud when he was here,I love him”AJ sit down and Emily got up.”We were blessed with a second chance with our father and I’ll carry those memories with me”Emily sit down as Skye got up.’I’m glad Alan was my father I loved him, I'll never forget him, I'll tell my daughter Alana all about the man I made her after “Skye sit down as Monica got up.”Alan and I had our share of fight and good time he try to kill me once but I forgive him because I loved him,He was my partner my best friend,I’ll never forget him”Monica sit down as Ned got up.”We were lucky to have Alan back never take life for granted hold your loved ones close “


Genevieve was sitting away from her family and looking at Skye as Ned said that she did miss her mother but was too stubborn.Skye looked at Genevieve and smiled at her. She misses her daughter.


Brooklyn got up and said a song as they took Alan's casket away.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 


No comments:

Post a Comment