Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 13

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 13”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo, we’re having breakfast with their children and Skye was catching up on everything she missed.”John,How is everything “Skye Ask “I sign up for basketball “John said “That’s wonderful “Skye said “Yes Diego could help you practice “Lorenzo said “Yes it we’ll be fun for you “Skye said “Yes”John said he was finally excited for something.”Lila Rae,How’s ELQ “Skye Ask “It’s great Lucy is going to open a spa by the shopping center,Genevieve you would be great at helping the spa”Lila Rae said “No one want to get beauty tips from me”Genevieve said “Genevieve,You’re still beautiful “Lorenzo said “Daddy it doesn’t count when you say that “Genevieve said “Genevieve,I’m going into the office today” Skye said “It’s found Mother, I’m going to check on the Children, “Genevieve said she got up and went upstairs.”I’m worrying about Genevieve she getting desperate “Skye said “We will help her,Why don’t the both of you go to ELQ and I’ll stay with Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Skye said she got up and kiss Lorenzo as Bobbie Came Storm Into the House.”Did you kill Jerry! Bobbie yelled as she strolled by Lorenzo.”You can’t come into my house and start yelling at me”Lorenzo yelled “I lost Carly,I was finally happy with Jerry! You bastard if you did this I have nothing left to lose “Bobbie said “What about Josslyn! You’re the only one she has left”Skye ask “John is Jerry nephew he loved that boy just like Jax did and you keep stand by him”Bobbie said “It’s the same way Carly stood by Sonny “Skye said Bobbie left.”John”Lorenzo said “I’m find , I wasn’t close to Jerry, “John said “Do you have any questions “Lorenzo ask “No,” John said 


At Elizabeth-Elizabeth was sitting on the couch talking to AJ.”AJ,I have some news I’m pregnant “Elizabeth said they had been secretly back together.”Wow, I’m happy I wanted so bad to be a father to get it right “AJ said “It wasn’t your fault that you lost Michael, He loved you” Elizabeth said “I’m glad I had those couple of mouths with him” AJ said “Yes me too” Elizabeth said “I’ll be there for you, You could move into the mansion “AJ said “I’m afraid too I’m older this time around “Elizabeth said “We both are” AJ said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment