Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 25

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 25”

Jerry-Jerry was at home when there was a knock on the door. It was Lucas,”Lucas,come in,”Jerry said “I want to know if you’re serious about my mother! I don’t want you to hurt her, My Mother has been hurt enough “Lucas said “Yes she has, I will not hurt Bobbie again this time is different, Losing Jax I realize how important the family is Jerry said “Yes it Is “Lucas said he left.


At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home when Alexis Came Into the room.”Nikolas,I’m so glad you’re alright it scare me when you were away “Alexis said “I’m sorry,I try to save Emily but it backfired from me,I'll never get her back from what we use to have maybe it will never come back “Nikolas said “What happened”Alexis Ask “I shot Valentin and end up shooting Alistair too”Nikolas said “No”Alexis said “Yes,I shot Emily son! Nikolas yelled 


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone.``Genevieve! You come home now! Skye yelled as she hang up the phone as Lorenzo Came Into the room.''What did Genevieve do? Lorenzo ask “She with Alistair! Skye yelled “No ''Lorenzo said as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve! You better not have been with Alistair! You better not end up pregnant again! Skye yelled “Why have you been so hard on me! What did I do ! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve you are sick, You have to deal with this kidney thing and your children and finish school! I just don’t want you to blow you're future away “Skye said “Alistair is my future I want to be with him”Genevieve said “Really! Lorenzo ask” Yes I’ll deal with Jacques but please just stay out of my dating life! Genevieve yelled and went upstairs. “I was a little hard on her wasn’t I? Skye ask “Yes but I understand why”Lorenzo said “We miss so much in Genevieve life that I don’t want to miss her graduation “Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment