Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 19

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 19”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo, we’re waiting on news about Genevieve As Robin was updated on them.``Genevieve has a temperature because of the kidney it needs to be removed now”Robin said “But we don’t have a new one yet”Lorenzo said as Patrick Came by,”We can take it out the Part that’s damaging and we will still need a new one”Patrick said as The Quartermaine Came by.”Monica,Daddy what do you think? Sure Genevieve have some of The kidney remover “Skye Ask “Robin And Patrick are respects doctors and I trust there judgment “Monica Said Skye look at Lorenzo.”If we don’t do this Could Genevieve die” Skye ask “Yes “Robin said “Then do this' Lorenzo said “Yes” Skye said she was scared about losing her daughter.


Amanda Came Into the Hospital.”I want to see Althea “Amanda said “Amanda,Althea is all right she just had an unconscious “Skye said “Althea really wants a second chance with you,I know how she was, She is different this time, “Amanda said and left.


Althea room-Althea was in bed awake when Angie was looking at her,” I want my kidney to be tested to see if it’s a match for Genevieve, I know I drink a lot but I need to save my granddaughter “Althea said “You probably are not a match but we can run the test” Angie said as Amanda came in the room.”Althea,I’m glad you’re alright “Amanda said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment