Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 11

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 11”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in his bedroom standing on the cellphones awhile Skye was in the bathroom getting ready for the day.”I want his kidney do whatever you need to get it”Lorenzo said as Skye Came Into the room and Lorenzo look at Skye and hang up.”Lorenzo,Did you kill someone to get a kidney for Genevieve ‘Skye Ask Lorenzo touch Skye shoulders.”I had to eliminate someone last night and I wanted to see if that person is a match for our daughter she not going to die” Lorenzo said “I want to know who it was but I’m sure I cannot Ask” Skye said “It’s Jerry, His was going to kill me “Lorenzo said “This isn’t going to be good “Skye said “It will find “Lorenzo said “It better, I have to go help Genevieve get ready, She a lot of work now” Skye said “We can hire a nurse “Lorenzo said Skye left the room.


Bobbie-Bobbie was at home worrying about Jerry Who wasn’t home yet she picked up her purse and coats and left.


Alexis/Julian-Alexis was sitting down on the couch having coffee when Julian Came Into the room and sat by her.”Did I lose you? Is our marriage over “Julian Ask “I decided that I love you more and I want to try to look past it” Alexis said “I know it’s not going to be easy for you but I’m glad you are not giving up on us, I love you “Julian said he kisses Alexis.”I just don’t want to know anything about what you do”Alexis said “I agree “Julian said “You better keep my children safe “Alexis said “I will”Julian said 


At The Police station-Anna was working when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Anna,I need to report a missing person “Bobbie said “Who”Anna Ask “Jerry “Bobbie said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment