Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1.ch 28


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 28”

Nikolas-Nikolas was working when Laura Came Into The room.”Nikolas, How are you doing? Laura Ask “I would do better if Emily would return my phone call she wouldn’t answer, I save her from Valentin, “Nikolas said “I know you see Valentin as a horrible man but maybe Emily had some feeling for him, When you're father keep me, a prisoner I developed feeling for him, He was one of the only people I saw for years Beside Stefan,” Laura said “You didn’t love Stavro” Nikolas Ask “No, I don’t think Emily does love Valentin but just give her time, “Laura said “I will try,” Nikolas said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room on the phone with Alistair.”I know my parents are being so unfair they act like I’m a teenager but I’m almost seventeen years old” Genevieve said as Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve, Turn off the phone and go to bed, You have dialysis in the morning “Skye said Genevieve look at her mother and hang up the phone she know it was unfair to Skye and Lorenzo but something she wishes she was with Brenda who would still be alive.


Lorenzo was in their room when Skye Came Into the room.”Lorenzo, Do you think we are being too hard on Genevieve “Skye Ask “I don’t want to talk about our children, I want to be with my wife “Lorenzo said “I like that too” Skye said they share a kiss and made love.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a picture of him with Skye when Monica Came Into the room.``Alan. What's wrong” Monica Ask “I meet Skye adopt mother, She messes up,” Alan said “Maybe that’s why Skye is the way she is,” Monica said “Yes, I wish I knew her, I could have saved my daughter “Alan Said “It wasn’t you're fault, You didn’t know about her,” Monica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment