Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 24

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 24”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in Lila Rae room she keep it the way Lila Rae left it when she moved out Skye remember that day Lila Rae left to be with Spencer it broke her heart that day and now it broke her heart more today by saying goodbye to her daughter.Skye pick up a old top of Lila Rae and smell it as she sit on the bed and cried .Genevieve walk into the room and look at her mother she didn’t know how to help her mother.


Lorenzo was downstairs pouring himself a drink as Tea Came Into the room.”Lorenzo,I know you’re sad I’m too my heart break for you and Skye but you need to let the cops handle this”Lorenzo just look at Tea.”I will do whatever I need to do for justice for my daughter! Lorenzo yelled as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Where you're mother “Lila Rae room” Oh, Genevieve will you bring the children over? We all need to be together. “Lorenzo touched Genevieve's hands.”Daddy “I know we have a lot to work out and we will but not now”I’ll go get my children and pick up some food for mother “Thanks “Lorenzo went upstairs.


“Aunt Tea,I’m worrying about my family,D Daddy going to take this in his own hands “Yes he is” Do you think we could get past what happened in court “Yes, Life is short and you're still their daughter “Yes” I’ll stay” Thanks “Genevieve left.


Lila Rae room-Skye was laying on the bed when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye ''Lorenzo helped Skye get up.”I don’t want to feel anything ,My heart is broken! Did you're enemies do this”No” Daddy going to take this in his own hands ``Yes he is” Do you think we could get  too! I love her too, my heart is broken too! Lorenzo yelled “Where Genevieve “Skye Ask “She went to get the children and you something to eat”Oh”Skye,We cannot push each other we need to help each other “You’re right “Skye and Lorenzo hug each other.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment