Monday, October 25, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 22

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 22”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and AJ were waiting on news about Lila Rae.Nikolas and Alexis and Laura were waiting on news about Spencer when Emily Came by.``Any news”Yes”As Dr Hubbard and Dr Bladwin Came by,”How’s our daughter “Lorenzo Ask As he took Skye hands.”Lila Rae didn’t make it,I’m sorry Skye”Dr Hubbard said “No! Skye yelled as she cried,”What about the baby”Genevieve ask as she starts to cry,”It’s a boy he is a premature baby he needs some oxygen but he will be okay “What about Spencer ``Nikolas Ask “Spencer has some bruise but he will be okay “of course he will! My daughter is dead and he lives! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy! Not now”Genevieve said “No! Cassadine has destroyed you and now they took you're sister away from us! I want to know who was driving! How did this accident happen! Lorenzo yelled as Tea Came by.”Lorenzo,I’m sorry about Lila Rae but yelling isn’t going to help you “Tea said Skye took Lorenzo hands.”Let’s go say goodbye to our daughter,Genevieve I need you”Skye cried as she look at her daughter.”You have me”Genevieve said they went to see Lila Rae.


“I’m going to see my son”Nikolas said “I’ll be right there”Emily said “Why did it take you long to get here”Nikolas Ask “There was a lot of traffic “Emily said Nikolas left with Laura and Alexis.”


“Emily,This isn’t good! Skye lose a daughter “I hate this too,I love Lila Rae”You can’t hidden for long,Lorenzo has away of find out”


Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was on the bed her eyes were close and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve Came in and Skye touch her daughter face.``We need to make Lila Rae look nice “Mother they have people who do that”No,I want to she my daughter “Skye”No! Genevieve go get a dress for Lila Rae she cannot be buried like this”As Monica Came Into the room.”Monica,I want to change Lila Rae dress she can’t be buried like this “The Church will do that,Skye I’m sorry “Why ! Skye yelled “Lila Rae,I’ll love you I know we fought but you’re my sister,I’ll watch over you're son “Lila Rae ,I love you I will destroy whoever took you away from us and I’ll make sure your son is safe,We loved you “Lila Rae,This isn’t fair! You should be here with you're little boy”Skye kiss her daughter goodbye.


“I want to see my grandson “Skye left with Lorenzo.”Monica,I’m worrying about my parents “I know,This isn’t good “


copyright by Skye’s the limit 


No comments:

Post a Comment