Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 6

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 6”

At General Hospital-Genevieve was in the hallway when Lila Rae Came by,” How’s Mother “Lila Rae went by Genevieve.”I Don’t know,I need to go home”Lila Rae took her hands.”You can’t keep running from them “I have to go Lila Rae” Skye Came by her daughter’s.”Girls,I need you both,my father died today “Skye cried as Rae Came by,”Alan,Gone”Yes Mother “I’m sorry “Why don’t we all go home,Genevieve come with us”Genevieve look at her mother.”I can’t “As Lorenzo Came by.”You can’t keep running “Watch me”Genevieve left. Skye look at Lorenzo.”We have to fix our family “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at a picture of her and Alan when AJ and Emily Came Into the room.”Mother,How are you doing “AJ took his mother hands.”I’m trying,I’ll miss you're father so much,This time he can’t come back to us”No,We are here for you ‘Oh Emily you’re going this too with you're son”I don’t believe that my son is dead,I know that sounds crazy “It isn’t you have to trust the mother instinct,I wish I looked for you”It wasn’t you're fault that I was out their and you didn’t know “No It wasn’t “I’m going to bed”Monica hug her children and left.”I can’t believe that Dad is gone”Me either,I’m glad we made up and he was here when you came back to us” Me too “


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the House to find Brenda waiting for them.”Why are you here! Skye yelled “We need to talk about Genevieve “How did you get out of the Cabin “I was found by Genevieve “Genevieve saved you! Skye yelled “You’re just mad that we share a connection “You stole my daughter from me! Ripped her out of my arms when she was just a baby! Skye yelled 


“I wasn’t well when I took Genevieve but I don’t regret raising her,I loved her though the hard time as a teenager,I want to make it right now”Right! What you can do is leave town and never come back! I wish I did kill you! Skye yelled as Lila Rae Came Into the room.’You try to kill her! “Yes! I don’t regret it! I just wish it worked! You first Came to town to get Jax from me now you took my daughter you have taken so much from me! Skye yelled 


At Lila’s Place-Genevieve was in the room looking for Brenda as Alec Came by,”Where is Brenda! Genevieve yelled 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment