Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 29

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 29”

At The Courthouses-Bobbie was talking to Nora about the case against Lorenzo.”I do sympathize with Lorenzo right now losing his daughter but he needs to pay for Jerry death “He will ,I’m not backing down “As Lorenzo and Skye and Genevieve Came into the room.”Nora,Bobbie “I’m not scared of you,Yes it’s sad for what happened to you're daughter last night but you have killed people long enough it’s time for you to stop”Nora,I need my husband “Lorenzo should've thought about that before he killed Jerry”Skye,I’m sorry about Lila Rae but it’s not going to be over till he pay”As Scotty and Tea Came Into the room.”Lorenzo,Let’s go by our table “Scotty and Lorenzo left as Cal came into the room and they give each other a look as the judge Came in and everyone stood up.


“I have made a decision about this case ,Mr Alcazar I’m sorry about you're daughter that’s why I’m dismissing all the charges against you “You’re Honor! You can’t “Nora said as she got up.”Yes I can,I make the final decision,This case is over “The Judges said “Good luck next Time “Scotty said to Nora,”I’ll will be watch you! You wouldn’t get away with this”I already have “Nora left.Lorenzo share another look with Cal as Skye saw it wonders what was going on.”Skye,Let’s go home”I’m so glad you’re free,We Need to plan the funeral,Come on Genevieve ``No,I’m going for a walk!You both need to do this together “Genevieve left.”She right “We do have a lot to talk about “


Spencer/Lila Rae-Spencer wanted to be alone grieving for his wife and went into the nursing room that Lila Rae planned for their son.”Oh my Lila Rae How do I do this “Spencer ask himself.



Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment