Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 28

 


“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 28”


Genevieve felt awkward being in the house with her parents after everything they had been through. She looks at a picture of Lila Rae.”Lila Rae,How do I help them? They loved you so much “Genevieve ask as Skye Came Into the room.”I love you too,Genevieve we need to talk I know a lot has happened between us before we lose you're sister but I need you,Skye took her daughter hands.”I’m sorry We lose Lila Rae but I’m not a replaceable for her,I was building my own life with my children “Let’s sit down and have some tea”Genevieve rolled her eyes.


Skye and Genevieve went into the sunroom and sit down.``I would never ask you to replace Lila Rae you are both different and one child can’t replace another but I hate the way we left things ,I love you and so does you're father he didn’t burn Alistair house or his enemies “Then who did! Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo Came Into the room.''It was Jacques “No! Genevieve yelled and cried “Yes he wanted you for himself he wanted to kill Alistair “Genevieve touched her mouth.”Why didn’t you tell me this! You just recovered when I found out”Are you the reason his dead! I saved your life you have his kidney “Genevieve, We do love you and we need each other you can still work on building your own life but I need you and my grandchildren ``We will stay but not forever “Good” We will work on our relationship too.”Oh Daddy we both know we can’t get it back “Lorenzo phone rang.”Scotty,What is it” Lorenzo hang up the phone.”The court want to resume now “Let’s go as a family “


At General Hospital-Spencer room-Spencer was being discharged and getting ready to leave when Nikolas Came Into the room.”How can I raise my son without my wife “I’m here for you,We Need to protect you're right from Lorenzo “Yes I know I’ll have to deal with him”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment