Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2. Ch 12

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 12”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve's room-Skye was in the bathroom helping Genevieve clean her burns that were on her back they had to stay clean .”Genevieve know that you’re home I want you to start listening to the doctor,You and the children can get better you just have to do the work “Skye said “It’s not easy “Genevieve said as Lila Rae Came Into the bathroom she wanted to talk to Skye and saw Genevieve burns and was in shocked and left before anyone saw her.


Lorenzo was downstairs having coffee when Anna Came Into the room.”Why are you here ‘Lorenzo Ask “Did you have anything to do with Jerry disappear “Anna Ask “I don’t know what you’re talking about,I I was here all night with my family, Why don’t you start looking who burn down Alistair Cassadine house that causes my daughter and grandchildren to have three degrees burn? “Lorenzo said, “We will not have a mob war in this town?” Anna said and left as Lila Rae Came Int I I was here all night with my family, Why don’t you start looking who burn down Alistair Cassadine house that causes my daughter and grandchildren to have three degrees  mother was clean her burns I never saw them before “Lila Rae said “I know it’s hard on all of us”Lorenzo said “Yes”Lila Rae said as Skye and Genevieve Came Into the room.”Why don’t we have breakfast “Lorenzo ask “Sure,The Children Are still sleeping “Genevieve said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Emily and Monica we’re having coffee together.’Mother this is so hard seeing my son like this,Alistair isn’t the same either he just want to give up”Emily said “Both Genevieve and Alistair need to see Dr Collins it well help them”Monica said “Yes but they are both stubborn “Emily said “Yes”Monica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment