Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 16

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 16”

At Spencer-Spencer and Lila Rae we’re having lunch together Lila Rae was quiet.”Lila Rae,What is it”Spencer Ask “I saw my sister burn today,Oh Spencer she looks so horrible no wonder Genevieve is so angry “Lila Rae said “Maybe we can fine a plastic surgeon for Genevieve “Spencer said “Maybe,It Just Break my heart That Why I want to wait till Genevieve better to move in together “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae,It’s okay that you have a life ”Spencer said “I know,I just wish Genevieve had something besides the children “Lila Rae said 


At Alexis/Julian-Julian was at home and Avery who was now a teenager was studying as the door rang it was Monica,”Aunt Monica “Avery said she got up and hug Monica they were close.”Monica “Julian said “I know I didn’t call but I wanted to spend time with Avery “Monica said “It's fine, Shebeen studying all day, “Julian said “Thanks, “Monica said they left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just help Genevieve and the children put cream on she was getting tired of always take care of her daughter even though she loved her as Rae Came Into the room.”Mother “Skye said “Skye, I’m glad you’re home, “Rae said “Me too, It’s good to see you, “Skye said “Do you have time for some tea” Rae Ask “Yes come sit down ‘Skye said they sit down.”How’s Genevieve “Rae Ask “She anger at this and want to give up.I don’t know how to help my daughter “Skye said “Genevieve needs therapy it well help her “Rae said “Yes, Oh Mother seeing those burns on my daughter break my heart and my grandchildren, I want to take the pain away “you a man” Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment