Monday, October 11, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 2

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 2”

At The Courthouse-Skye was in the hallway fixing Lorenzo's tie.”You have to get bail,I need you “Skye said “Skye,Thanks for support me through this “Lorenzo said “We our husband and wife that’s what we do”Skye said “Yes,I just wish Tea could be my lawyer, “Lorenzo said “Me too,” Skye said as Lila Rae Came by She was three weeks pregnant and stress about this.”Lila Rae,I’m glad you’re here and loyal to me “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Lila Rae said as Nora and Bobbie Came by.”I do hope you win”Bobbie said “I will”Nora said 


Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae were inside as Scotty Came by.”You better get me bail”Lorenzo said “You have to by AJ.


At Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve knew that they were at the courthouse so she went inside the house she hadn’t been there since that night she fought with her parents and went upstairs.


Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room. They were happy that Lorenzo got bail when Genevieve Came Into the room with bags of clothes.``Why are you here “Lorenzo yelled “You got bail! Genevieve ask s “Yes, Who let you in! Lorenzo demand “I just Came to get a few things and look for the stupid bear you brought Morgan Lila”Genevieve said she had a scarf around her head to block the scar from the burns and it almost fell down so she fix it.”I’ll give you the teddy bear,you can’t keep us from our grandchildren! You can be angry at me but not you're mother! Lorenzo yelled “You can’t tell me how to feel! Genevieve yelled “Where are you staying? ! How are you paying for it! Lorenzo yelled “You’re not going to cut me off! How will I support my children! Genevieve yelled “You should have finished school! How are you going to get a job! You keep disappointing me! Lorenzo yelled “Back at you! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo grab Genevieve arms and took her purse .''Daddy! Genevieve yelled “Both Of you knock it off! Stop fighting! We're a family! Skye yelled and cried.”No! I never really been a part of this family! You should have never found me! Genevieve shouted she gave Lorenzo the credit card and left.


“Lorenzo! You fix this! Skye yelled 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment