Sunday, October 17, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 8

 “Matter The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 8”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was pouring herself some coffee when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Monica, I’m sorry about Alan “I cannot believe that he's gone this time for good, I guess I got a couple Of years with him” Monica cried “He loved you” Yes he did “Do you want help with the arrangements “Bobbie Ask “No Thanks “Bobbie left. Monica just wants to be alone with her grief.


At Lila’s Place-Genevieve was getting ready for the day she was all stressed and not feeling well when she just cried she miss her mother so much but wanted her father to pay for what he did,


At The Police station-Nora was looking at some paperwork when Alexis Came by,” I need to report a missing person “Who” My husband “No” Yes! Lorenzo has kidnapped my husband “Alexis yelled 


At a warehouse-Lorenzo was wiping his hand that had blood on it and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone.”Mother,P Please call me back I miss you, I need to talk to you “Skye hang up the phone she was worried about her mother,


At a cabin in the woods-Rae Came Into the Cabin.”I’m glad to see you”Rae smile 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment