Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 26

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 26”

Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo Came home and Lorenzo poured himself a drink.”Do you want some water “Lorenzo ask “No, I want something stronger” Skye stated Lorenzo went by Skye and touched her face. I’m sorry,Let me in Skye don’t turn to alcohol “Lorenzo said “I’m trying not to,I don’t want to lose our daughter! We lost her once before,I was telling my mother about how we found her”Skye said “We did handle some of it wrong “Lorenzo “Yes we did,Genevieve was so angry that she turn to pills”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae Came downstairs.”How is Genevieve “Lila Rae Ask “It’s not good,You’re sister is giving up”Lorenzo said “We wouldn’t let her! Lorenzo, call all the doctors you know! Save our daughter ! Skye demanded “I’ll do my best “Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs.


“Daddy,Is it that bad “Lila Rae Ask “Yes”Lorenzo said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Emily was in the den when Monica Came in.”Mom,How is Genevieve “Emily said “It doesn’t look good,G Genevieve is giving up,” Monica Said as Alistair was listening to them by the door and he hardly left the house.


At General Hospital-Jacques room-Jacques was in bed in a coma when Amy was by his side.”If you wake up you will be going to jail, I don’t know what I should do” Amy said to herself and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment