Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 27

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 27”

At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed in a coma dreaming about when she meet Jacques and came up with a plan to sleep with him she didn’t want to get pregnant but loved her daughter when Alistair Came Into the room he look at her and realize he missed Genevieve and was a fool to push her away,” Genevieve,You have to come back to us,We Need you”Alistair said he touches Genevieve's hair and took her hands.


At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo had just hung up His cellphones he had called doctors for Genevieve he wanted to save his daughter when his cellphones rang it was Genevieve's bodyguard.”No! I’ll be right their “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone as Lila Rae Came by.”Lila Rae,I need to run a errand,Can you stay with you're mother “Lorenzo ask “Yes''Lila Rae said “Thanks for everything “Lorenzo said and left.


Skye was upstairs holding clean towel and put some in Lila Rae bathroom and saw that pregnancy test and pick it up she was upset but also worrying for her daughter and went downstairs to find Lila Rae in the living room.”Mother,Daddy went to take care of something “Lila Rae said “Good,We Need to talk,I found this “Skye said she show the pregnancy test,”I was going to tell you,I haven’t told Spencer yet “Lila Rae said Skye took Lila Rae hands.”I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you, I’m here now” Skye said she cried and so did Lila Rae.”I want this baby”Lila Rae said “Alright,We are here for you”Skye said she hug her daughter.


At the General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed in a coma and Alistair was by her side.”I’m sorry I pushed you away,I hate that we and you're children were burned,If I found out who did this! Alistair yelled as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Why are you here! Lorenzo demanded “To see the woman I love,I was wrong to push her away! So was it you're enemy who did this to us! Alistair yelled “No,It was Jacques! Lorenzo yelled “What are you going to do about it! Alistair yelled, Lorenzo went by Genevieve.”I’ll take care of my daughter,I suggested you leave! Lorenzo yelled “I’ll be back “Alistair said he left.


“Don’t worry Genevieve,He will be take care of and you will be saved “Lorenzo said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment