Sunday, October 3, 2021

Of The Hearts string Part 2 Ch 6

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 6”

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was helping Wiley with his schoolwork; he was now seven years old and looking like Michael every day. Monica Came Into the room.”AJ,Wiley how are the both of you”Monica ask “Good,We are doing homework “AJ said “Can I take a break “Wiley Ask “Yes go get some cookies “AJ said Wiley left and AJ went by Monica.”His growing up so fast “Monica said “Yes he is”AJ said “I have some good news Alistair and Genevieve and the children get to come home and recovery at General Hospital “Monica said “That’s wonderful,Genevieve been having a hard time”AJ said “Yes she is,Rae told me about it”Monica said she went by the bar and pour herself a drink of water,”You talk to Rae”AJ ask “Yes Unfortunately we are still Family will her”Monica said “Yes in a way we Our”AJ said 


At Shriners Hospital-Genevieve was in bed sleeping and Skye was by her bedside thinking of all the things she need to do back home and how much she miss Lorenzo when Lorenzo Came in and touch her shoulders she look up at him.”Lorenzo,You’re here early “Skye said as she got up and hug him.”I have some great news,Monica made arrangements that Genevieve and the children and Alistair could recovery at General Hospital “Lorenzo said “Oh that’s wonderful “Skye said “Yes it is, I miss you “Lorenzo said “I miss you to This isn’t easy being here,Genevieve giving up “Skye said as Genevieve wake up,”Daddy,You’re here “Genevieve said “Yes,I have good news you can come home and recovery “Lorenzo said ‘That’s good I want to be home in my bed,I cannot take it here”Genevieve said “You still have to do what the doctor tell you”Lorenzo said “I know”Genevieve said as the nurse Came Into the room.”I’m here to change you're bandages “The nurse said Skye and Lorenzo left the room.


Skye was so happy to be going home,” I’m so glad we can go home, I miss you and the rest of our Children and ELQ, It wouldn’t be so hard if Genevieve did the work,” Skye said “She is not doing anything? Lorenzo ask “No”Skye said as the doctor Came by.”We will get Genevieve and the children ready to leave she really need to do the work or her burns will scar “The Doctor said “I have try to get Genevieve to do the Therapy she just want to pity herself “Skye said “I’ll make sure that stop”Lorenzo said he was upset the way Genevieve was behaving.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment