Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 7

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 7”

At Port Charles -Jerry was on the docks talking with a man.”Lorenzo is away so tonight we take action on his territory, I will be the mob boss of this town in the end” Jerry said “Do you want to take care of Lorenzo “The man Ask “Not yet” Jerry said Julian was to him and left.


At Lila’s Place-Bobbie and Felicia we’re having lunch together.”So How are you and Jerry “Felicia Ask “We are doing great,I really love him I believe this time is different “Bobbie said “I hope so,You need to be happy “Felicia said “Yes I do” Bobbie said 


At General Hospital-Dr Hubbard office -She was doing a sonogram on Christy and Kristina and Lucas were their for the support they want to know if the surrogate worked.”So are we pregnant “Christy Ask Dr. Hubbard who look at the screen and Christy who was a doctor know what she saw?”I’m sorry,It didn’t work”Angie said “Why hasn’t it work “Kristina Ask “It does take time for this to work,We can do it again,I’ll let you both talk “Angie said and left,”Do we keep doing this just to lead towards disappointment “Kristina Ask “I don’t know “Lucas said “Let’s go somewhere and talk”Christy said they left,


Elizabeth -Elizabeth was at home and held a pregnancy test in her hands and picked up the phone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment