Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 28

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 28”

At Lila’s Place-Amy’s room-Amy was trying to decide on what to do about Jacques when there was a knock on the door. It was a man.``Can I help you”Amy Ask As The man took her.


At Althea-Althea was at home doing some paperwork for Barrington enterprise; it was a successful company as the doorbell rang. She went to open it was a woman.”Alison! Is that your althea Ask “Yes, I heard you had started the family business” Alison said “Yes I have, Is that why you are here “Althea Ask “Yes, Grandmother called me to help” Alison said “Really? What about you're son”Althea Ask “Rafe didn’t come with me,Althea I don’t want to destroy you,I’m here to help”Alison said “If you do destroy me,I’ll come after you,I don’t care that we our family “Althea said 


At General Hospital-Angie and Christy we’re working when the lights when out.”No! This isn’t good! Christy said “We need to check on all the patience especially with oxygen, “Angie said “Yes,” Christy said 


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in a coma when Christy Came Into the room to check on her.


Jacques room-Angie went to check on him to find him gone.”No! This isn’t good “Angie said to herself and picked up the landline to call the police.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was worrying about Lorenzo and pick up the cellphones.”Lorenzo,Please call me”Skye said 


At a warehouse-Lorenzo arrived with Jacques he pushed his bed as a doctor and his man Came Into the room.”What is going on! The doctor ask “You are going to take his kidney out of him ! My daughter needs it! Lorenzo yelled “I cannot do that here “The Doctor said “It’s either that or I kill you!  So what is it going to be! Lorenzo yelled 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment