Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 9

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 9”

At Lorenzo warehouse-Lorenzo was talking to Julian.”Why did you want to see me” Lorenzo ask “I have something you need to know about, Jerry want to take over you're business, he planning on killing you and take everything, “Julian said, “That wouldn’t happen, I’m finally on top and I’ll make sure it stays that way, When is this going to happen “Lorenzo Ask “Tonight, “Julian said “Are you back in? I need you tonight “Lorenzo ask “Yes,I’m back in”Julian said they shake hands.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Emily was at home getting her son settled in his room.”Mother, I can do this myself “Alistair said “Alistair, There something you need help with it's not you're fault “Emily said “I like to know who starts the fire, Do you think it’s Lorenzo enemy “Alistair Ask “I wouldn’t be surprised at all, I’m sorry “Emily said “I sure of stay away from Genevieve but there something about her” Alistair said “I know, You can’t blame yourself and we cannot blame who are parents are” Emily said “No We can’t “Alistair said 


At Lorenzo warehouse-Lorenzo and Julian were getting their guns ready to shots and turn off the lights as someone came into the warehouse and shots were fired.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her bedroom unpacked and glad to be home she missed the room she spent in with Lorenzo.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment