Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3. Ch 27

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 27”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had finished eating a little dinner with their children that they had left and we’re talking about their grandson who was just born.”You want full custody of our grandson “Skye Ask As she got up from the table and Lorenzo followed.”Yes,Spencer is the reason our daughter is gone! Cassadine has destroyed both our daughter’s! Lorenzo yelled “I agree but I want Genevieve to stay here too,I need my daughter,You need to make amends with Genevieve “We will''What about the charge against you “Don’t worry I have a plan that I wouldn’t go to jail, Let’s go to bed “Lorenzo took his wife's hands.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica came home and took a picture of her and Alan off the fireplace.”This is a mess if Lorenzo Find Out it was Emily I could lose my daughter,I hate that Lila Rae is gone”


At General Hospital-Spencer was looking at his son who was in the nursery room.”I know the name you're mother wants to call you, Chandler, I wish you're mother was here, How are we going to do this “Spencer asks himself.


At Emily/Nikolas-Nikolas was looking at a picture of his son as Emily Came Into the room.”I cannot believe my son almost died tonight and he lost his wife’s, I’m worrying for his safety from Lorenzo “We will get through this” I hope so”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment