Monday, October 25, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 23

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 23”

At General Hospital-Spencer rooms-Spencer was waking up when Nikolas and Alexis and Laura Came Into the room.”Spencer, We are glad you’re alright  with“Do you remember what happened “Laura Ask As Mac Came Into the room,” Spencer, I need to ask you a few questions about the car accident “I’ll answer them, How is Lila Rae “Spencer I’m sorry but she didn’t make it,” No! Not my Lila Rae! Spencer yelled and Nikolas comforting his son.”Mac,Do you have to question Spencer now “It’s okay,I’ll answer I have fine the person who did this! Spencer yelled “Who was driving “I was,I remember someone hitting the car from behind us”Did you see anything “No”Thanks,I’m sorry Spencer “Mac left.


“What about my son” The baby made it but he is premature and needs oxygen. “No,How do I do this without Lila Rae! The woman I loved “Spencer Ask his father as Lorenzo Came running in.”You’re the reason my daughter is gone! I will destroy you” as Genevieve Came in.”Daddy, Mother been looking for you, We Need you Right now “Genevieve took her father’s hand,” Were you driving the car” Yes, I loved Lila Rae, it was an accident someone Came behind us and hit me” This isn’t over! Lorenzo yelled and left.”Thanks Genevieve “This isn’t going to be good,for both our families “Genevieve left.


“Lorenzo going to fight me for custody of my own son,Isn’t he”We wouldn’t let him win”


In the hallway-Emily was in the hallway wondering what to do when Monica Came by.”Emily,What’s going on”Mother,We Need to talk but not here”


At the nursing room-Skye was looking at her grandson when Lorenzo and Genevieve Came by.”Lorenzo,I know you were threatening Spencer but you can’t I need you right now “You have me” Genevieve, I need you too, Please come home with us, and my grandchildren “Genevieve looks at her parents.”I testified against you today “Lila Rae was all about forgiveness,I can let it go for you're sister we need each other “Yes Genevieve “For tonight we have a lot to talk about “Yes we do”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment