Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 26

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 26”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs looking at the bar and was about to pour herself a drink when Genevieve Came in with the nanny and children.``Mimi” Morgan Lila and Xavier ran to Skye who took them into her arms.”Mommy say you and Papa are sad “I haven’t told them yet”Let’s sit down “Morgan Lila and Xavier sit down as John Came in with Lorenzo.”Mother,What’s going on! Genevieve Why are you here “John, We have some sad news Lila Rae was in a car accident with Spencer and didn’t make it ''No! John yelled “Is Aunt Lila Rae a angel “Morgan Lila Ask “Yes baby “Genevieve kiss her daughter on the head.”I’m sorry Papa and Mimi”Morgan Lila hug Skye and Lorenzo.”Are we stayed here”Yes Just for awhile”Lets All Have dinner,We all Need each other “Skye left with John and the children.”Daddy,We need to talk,I know what I say in court today you haven’t forgive me,Maybe you wouldn’t but I did the right thing I was subpoenaed too”You’re right,I still haven’t let it go but now we need each other more then ever,You’re sister hate when we would fight “Yes she would “


At Elizabeth/AJ -AJ was worrying about Skye and covering it up for Emily when there was a knock on the door. It was Monica,” Mom. What is it” AJ Ask, “Emily told me everything, I just wanted to come to check on you, I know it wasn’t easy” No it wasn’t easy I hate that I have to keep this secret from Skye but I wouldn’t let Lorenzo kill Emily “No, You’re looking out for both you're sisters “Yes I’m, I’m worrying if Skye drinks “Me too”


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re just finished dinner with Genevieve and John and Morgan Lila and Xavier.”We all needs each other “Yes”The nanny took the children upstairs.”Genevieve,I would like for you and the children to move back I know we have a lot to work out but we our family and we need each other “Mother,All we Did was fight “Yes I know but I need you,I need to see my grandchildren “I’ll think about it”Genevieve and John  left.”Skye “I don’t care if you don’t want Genevieve to come back but I do”We need to talk about our grandson “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment