Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 7

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 7”


At General Hospital-Rae was crying about Alan when Bobbie Came by,”Rae,Are you okay “No,I loved him. ``We had an affair “Bobbie was in shock.”You and Alan had an affair? “Yes,We loved each other,We wanted to be together “Rae,Alan would have never left Monica “He Did once”Because He didn’t know who he was”Rae left.


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re fighting with Brenda and Lila Rae was in the room as Genevieve and Alec Came Into the room.”What’s going on “Genevieve was nervous about this.''So you saved Brenda! Skye yelled “Yes! When I was in a coma I kept thinking about when you found me.If you didn’t tell me that I was you're daughter I wouldn’t have been raped ! I wouldn’t have all this burn on me “Genevieve yelled as Skye cried.''You wish you were her daughter! Skye wiped her tears.``Yes! I’m sorry “Genevieve was crying too.Lorenzo Came by Genevieve.''You're not her daughter! Our blood runs though you can’t deny it”Lorenzo touched Genevieve Face.’I didn’t meant to cause this trouble “Brenda you start it! The best thing for everyone is if you leave town and never come back! Skye yelled Genevieve wasn’t feeling well,”Stop yelling! Come with me Brenda we will go back to the hotel “Genevieve,Are you take care of yourself “Yes Mother”You can’t stay at the hotel long that’s not a place for the children ``Monica invite me to live at the gatehouse “Genevieve and Alec and Brenda left.


“Mother,I’m sorry about this”Lila Rae left,”How do we get our daughter back! How do we get you out of this legal mess! Skye asks “I have a plan, I’m not going to jail” Lorenzo touches Skye's Face.


Julian was walking when someone Came by and grab him.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment