Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 29


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 29”

At General Hospital-The next day-Bobbie was working when Monica Came by.”Bobbie, You look happy “Monica said “I’m, I been dating someone, “Bobbie said “Who” Monica Ask “Jerry, I know it hasn’t been that long Since Scotty but I want to move on,” Bobbie said, “You sure, “Monica said 


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo we’re having breakfast with their children and Rae. Lila Rae was picked at her food as Skye looked at her,” Lila Rae, Are you okay” Skye Ask “Yes Mother, I’m just not hungry, It’s not my eating disorder “Lila Rae said “Oh, I'm taking Genevieve to the Hospital, While Don’t you come with us” Skye said “Mother, I can go myself “Genevieve said “Genevieve! Skye said as Kristina Came Into the room.”Kristina “Genevieve said “I’m sorry to interrupt but I want to do this talk show, Dillon is going to produce and direct it, Genevieve I want you as a host, “Kristina said “We will discuss this with our daughter, “Lorenzo said “Kristina, I’ll let you know,” Genevieve said Kristina left.”I will finish my school work and graduate, If I can do this” Genevieve said “If you graduate and your health is on track then yes” Skye said “Yes! Genevieve yelled “Lila Rae, Do you know what you want to do? Rae asks “I want to work in business-like ELQ,” Lila Rae said “That’s wonderful! Skye yelled she was happy about it,” We sure go” Skye said 


Outside-Althea was watching Skye with her family and was upset that she wasn’t a part of it and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment