Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 5

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 5”

At Lila’s Place -Genevieve room-Brenda was in the room she hadn’t been feeling well since Alec found her that night Skye almost killed her and she was done fighting with Skye and Lorenzo and wanted to make it right.


Alec Came Into the room.”Mother,Are you okay “Alec Ask “It’s time I do the right thing I start all this by kidnapped Genevieve,She wasn’t mine to take”Brenda said 


At General Hospital-Monica and Emily and Genevieve and Ned and Olivia and AJ were in the hallway when Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”How’s Daddy “Skye Ask “His still in surgery,We hadn’t heard anything “Monica said “We need to say a pray for him”Ned said “I need to go”Genevieve said Skye touch her hands.”Stay I need you here”Skye said as Robin Came by.”How’s my husband “Monica Ask Robin took Monica Hands.”I’m sorry I did everything I could “Robin said as she cried.”I got him back for awhile just to lose him again ‘Monica said and left.


Genevieve went to text Lila Rae as Lorenzo Came by.”We need to talk! I know you have Brenda “Lorenzo Yelled “Yes, I saved her from you! You're not going to kill her! Genevieve yelled 


At Alan room-Alan was in bed when Monica Came by.”We had our ups and down many affairs between both of us but we always loved each other, I’m glad you came back to me, Our Family “Monica said as Skye and AJ and Ned and Emily Came Into The room.


AJ went by Alan bed,” I’m glad we made peace with each other, I’m going to be a father like you, I love you” AJ said “I’m glad after everything that I’m you're daughter, We were lucky to have you back again “Skye said she started to cry.”Dad,I’m going to miss you,We all are,We loved you”Emily said “We were Lucky to have a second chance with you,We know you loved this crazy family “Ned said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment