Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 31

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 31”

At General Hospital-Laura was devastating by the news about Leslie and her diagnosis with Alzheimer’s when Kevin Came by,” Laura, What’s wrong “Kevin Ask he took Laura's hands.”My Mother has Alzheimer’s “Laura said “I’m sorry,Laura we will take care of her if you want too,I’ll support you”Kevin said “Thanks you,I’m going to take my mother home”Laura said she kiss Kevin goodbye and left.


Monica was in a board meeting about Rae Getting her job back.”Dr Quartermaine,We Understand how personalized you feel towards Dr Cummings but she qualifies for this job and we need another psychiatrist here”The man said “Dr Cummings can’t be trusted and she a felon “Dr Quartermaine said “We will take what you say Into considerations “The man said “Just a reminded that my family donated a lot of money into this Hospital “Monica said and left.


In the hallway-Laura was about to get Leslie when Rick Came by,” Laura, Are you okay “Rick Ask “My Mother was just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s “Laura said “I’m sorry, I’ll help you any way I can” Rick said “Thanks, I don’t want to put her in a nursing home” Laura said 


Genevieve was getting her dialysis and Lila Rae was with her.”Lila Rae,Has Mother ever told you about her childhood? Lila Rae ask “No,” Lila Rae said “I wish she would tell us,” Genevieve said “From the sound of it was horrible “Lila Rae said 


At The Board meeting-Kevin was talking to the board on Rae behalf.”Dr Cummings has made mistakes but she a wonderful doctor who would be a wonderful addition to the hospital “Kevin said “Thanks Dr Collins “The man said 


Rae was in the hallway when Skye Came by,”What’s going on “Skye Ask “I’m meeting with the board to get my job back “Rae said as Kevin Came Into the room.”Rae,They want to see you”Kevin said Rae went into the room.”I know I have made mistakes but I’m a great doctor and I miss my patients,I had made a horrible mistake but I sure not be punished for life “Rae said “We will make a decision “The man said Rae went into the hallway and saw Skye and Kevin still their.”Skye,Is everything okay”Rae Ask “This is Why you left early this morning “Skye said “Yes,I didn’t want to tell you “Rae said as the board man Came by,”Dr Cummings,Welcome back”The man said as Monica Came by.”Thanks you”Rae said as He left.”It doesn’t mean you are forgiven “Monica said “I will never forgive myself for what I did but I want a second chance “Rae said Monica left.

“I’m happy for you Mother “Skye said “Thanks “Rae said “I need to get the girls ,Genevieve here for her dialysis,Why don’t we go out to lunch “Skye ask “I would love too “Rae said Skye left,”Did I just get my daughter back too? Rae ask 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment