Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 8

At Skye/Lorenzo-Tea was take care of John and Alana when Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve Came in holding the children.”Genevieve ,I’m so glad you’re home”Tea said she hug Genevieve who was in pain when someone hug her she try to act find.”Thanks Aunt Tea,I’m glad to see you too “Genevieve said “Mom,I miss you”John said “I miss you too”Skye said she hug her son and pick up Alana.”Thanks Tea for watching my children “Skye said “No problem “Tea said Lorenzo got a text on his phone and rang it as Genevieve was head towards the couch was painful for her.”Skye,I need to take care of a few things “Lorenzo said “Go ahead ,I’ll help Genevieve get settled in and order food “Skye said “Alright,Genevieve tomorrow we will go over a few things “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said “I love you and I’ll glad you’re home “Lorenzo said he went by the couch and kiss her on the forehead and turn and kiss Skye on the lips and left.


“John do you want a snack “Skye Ask “No I have some homework to do”John said he wheeled himself to the study.”Mothe Do you ever worry when Daddy leaves If he's coming back “Genevieve Ask “A little yes but I love yr father and wouldn’t change anything “Skye said 


At Lila’s place -Bobbie and Felicia were just finished lunch when Kristina and Christy And Lucas Came Into the restaurant and Bobbie looked at her son and could tell it was bad news and went by them.” I take it the appointment today didn’t work “Bobbie Ask “No,It didn’t “Lucas said “I’m sorry ,I know what a disappointment this is for all of you”Bobbie Said “Thanks,We are here to go over what we should do next “Kristina Said “I’m here for all of you if you need to talk”Bobbie said and left.


Felicia Came by Bobbie.”It didn’t work”Felicia Ask “No,I hate seeing my son hurt by this “Bobbie said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment