Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 3

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 3”

At General Hospital-Angie was working when Jessie Came by.”Angie “Jessie said She look up at it him.”Jessie, Why are you here “Angie Ask she went by him.”I missed you, Long district is to hard on us,I want to be with you”Jessie said “I miss you to,What about you're job”Angie Ask “I’ll Find another job ,You are what matters to me “Jessie said as Monica Came by.”Monica,This is my husband Jesse Hubbard “Angie said “Nice to meet you,Angie been a wonderful addition to the Hospital “Monica said “Thanks,I have a job interview,I’ll see you later “Jesse said he left.”Did you know he was coming “Monica ask “No it was a surprise,” Angie said “Nice, I have something to run by you, “Monica said “Sure, What is it” Angie Ask “My step-granddaughter and grandson are having a hard time at the Hospital so far away, I’m thinking about having them here for treatment “Monica said “I have to treat burn victims before, “Angie said “Do you think we could handle them” Monica ask “Yes,” Angie said 


At Laura/Kevin-Laura was having a hard time take care of Leslie who Alzheimer’s was getting bad she needed more help when there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie.”Bobbie,I’m so glad you’re here,The nurse we had just quit working “Laura said “I’m here to help,Laura you don’t need to do this by yourself “Bobbie said “I know but I want too”Laura said “I get it,She you're mother “Bobbie said “Yes,I was a pain as a teenager for mother “Laura said “We all were at one time”Bobbie said “Yes”Laura said 


Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone with Skye. He missed his wife so much and Genevieve and the grandchildren.”I can come this weekend,Tell Genevieve I miss Her”Lorenzo said he hung up the phone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment