Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 40

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 40”

At General Hospital-Jacques Came in and sneaked around to see if he could find anything about Genevieve and his daughter.


Ned and Olivia were in the hallway.``Oh Ned Genevieve and Alistair and the children are going to need a lot of medical care, Those burns “Olivia said as Jacques overheard her and was upset and went by the children room and look at the window of his daughter room as Lorenzo saw him and wondering if he was the one who cause the fire he went by Jacques.”Why are you here “Lorenzo Ask “To see my daughter “Jacques said “Everyone almost die tonight,You know I don’t take too kind to anyone who threatens my family “Lorenzo said he left.”Oh what have I done! Jacques Ask


Genevieve room-Genevieve was resting and Skye was in the room thinking about what could of happened when Rae Came Into the room,’Skye “Rae said “Oh Mother I could of lost my daughter tonight,Genevieve not going to be the same “Skye said “Let's go Into the hallway “Rae said they left.”I keep thinking about what kind of care Genevieve going to need “Skye said as Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Monica Came by.”Skye, Lorenzo I have made arrangements for Genevieve and the children to get treatment Shriners usually only treats children but they will take both Genevieve and Alistair “Monica said “when do they go” Skye ask “As soon as possible “Monica said “I want to go with my daughter and grandchildren “Skye said “Mother my graduating is coming “Lila Rae said “I know, I just cannot leave your sister “Skye said “After Genevieve gets settled in then you could go” Lorenzo said “Alright “Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment