Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 Ch 20

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 20”

At General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed it’s been two months and she was in a coma from the surgery and Skye sits by her bedside every day holding her hands waiting for her to wake up when Rae Came Into the room she was devastated to see Skye like this.”Skye “Rae said Skye look at her mother.”Oh Mother It’s like she is giving up “Skye said as she looked at Rae.”Why don’t we take a break “Rae Ask Skye hardly left the room and it was getting too much for her.


Genevieve was in a coma dreaming about how she found out about Skye and Lorenzo and what her life became now she remembered the first time she saw Skye and Lorenzo.


Skye was sitting by the bed talking to Rae.``Do I ever tell you the story of how we found out about Genevieve ``No” It was when John was so sick we were looking for a donor and a PI That Lorenzo hired told us we have family in Londo, That lean us to finding Genevieve, I wonder if Brenda snatched her life would be different “It’s not you're fault “Rae said “I should of knowledge about, my daughter was out there! That I had twins “Skye yelled as she cried.


Genevieve was dreaming she was in London with Brenda and Alec she had just changed out of her bathing suit when the doorbell rang it was Skye and Lorenzo Skye keep staring at her and was trying not to get emotional.”Can I help you” Genevieve ask “I’m Lorenzo Alcazar, This is my wife Skye, We would like to come in, Is Brenda here” Lorenzo Ask “Yes My Mother is here come in, My name is Genevieve “She said it was devastating for Skye when Genevieve called Brenda her mother.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment