Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 33

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 33”

At Lila’s place-Skye was upset about what AJ  warned her and went back to the table.”Where Genevieve “Lila Rae Ask “She went home,Lila Rae I want you to come to the ELQ meeting “Skye said “Alright “Lila Rae said “I Sure go back to work too,Thanks for lunch “Rae said “You're Welcome “Skye said 


At Alistair-Alistair was talking to Emily.”Mother, I want you to stay with me here” Alistair said “You do” Emily Ask “Yes, Family is important to me “Alistair said “Yes, I know is it over between you and Genevieve “Emily Ask “It’s compilations “Alistair said “I’m sure it Is “Emily said 


At Nikolas-Nikolas and Elizabeth we’re sitting on the couch talking.”I need you to help me with Emily she upset with me for killing Valentin “Nikolas said “You also shot her son,Just Give Emily time”Elizabeth said “We waste so much time together “Nikolas said “I know”Elizabeth said “What have you been up too”Nikolas Ask “I haven’t told anyone but I’m seeing someone “Elizabeth said “Who”Nikolas Ask “Aj”Elizabeth said “AJ! Nikolas yelled “Nikolas, We are not perfect either Aj deserves a second chance, “Elizabeth Said “He better not hurt you, “Nikolas said “He wouldn’t, I haven’t told Emily yet,” Elizabeth said “I wouldn’t say anything, “Nikolas said he didn’t agree with Elizabeth choice.


At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was having tea with Georgie.”I decided that I’m done pitted myself I want my life back.Get a job”Georgie said “I’ll help you”Felicia said “You been here for me from the start”Georgie said “I have made mistakes with you and you're sister,I want to make it up to you”Felicia said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment