Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 37

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 2 ch 37”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye close the door she was upset with her parents and wanted explained from her parents about the affair.”How long has this been going on”Skye Ask “We reconnections When Genevieve was in a coma we were worrying about if Genevieve would make it and you,How you would deal with Genevieve if she died”Rae said as she cried.``I can’t believe you are use my daughter for you're affair! Who started it? Skye ask she looked at her mother.”It was both of us,”Alan said “Really! This is the woman who kept you from you're family for years! Skye yelled “I know but I remember how it was with Rae,The good time we don’t fight like I do with Monica''Alan said “Are you going to leave Monica for mother “Skye Ask “No,I Came here to end it,I’m sorry but I can hurt Monica”Alan said he left.”Is that what you wanted! Mother, why do you keep trying to get him! It just ends up with you hurting “Skye Ask “Because I love him! Rae yelled as she cried “Look What That got you”Skye said as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”I need to go”Rae said she left and Skye look upset.``Skye,What is it”Lorenzo Ask “My parents had an affair,They claim they got close with Genevieve in the Hospital “Skye said “Oh,Skye we need to talk “Lorenzo said “Alright,What is it? You look worrying “Skye said “I’m”Lorenzo said 


At The Police station-Nora was in the DA office holding a file when Ric Came Into the office.``Why are you in my office “Ric Ask As Laura Came Into the room.”Nora is the special prosecutor that I have assignment to a case”Laura said “Why! I can handle it as the DA” Ric said “Not this one, You’re too close to this case” Laura said “Is this about my brother in law “Ric said “Nora, Let me show you an office “Laura said left and Ric was upset.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was by the bar and poured himself a drink as Skye Came by him.”I got a tip from one of my men at the Police station, Laura signed Nora as the special prosecutor to take me down “Lorenzo said “No! This isn’t good”Skye said “No it’s not,I call Tea to help “Lorenzo said “Good,We are in this together “Skye said Lorenzo touched Skye face.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment