Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 26


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 26”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the nursery check on her children when Skye Came Into the room.”Mother,I don’t want to fight anymore “Genevieve said “Me either,I just want you to focus on you're health too”Skye said “I will but I don’t regret what happened tonight,I was with Alistair and we will be together “Genevieve said “I hope you use protection,Now dinner will be ready soon “Skye said she went downstairs.Genevieve was still angry with Skye,


At Lila’s place-AJ and Elizabeth we’re having dinner together.”How’s ElQ”Elizabeth Ask “Great it’s not easy working their I loved working their with Michael “AJ said “Michael loved it to,” Elizabeth said “Yes he did,” AJ said “You seems distracted, “Elizabeth said “Skye adopt mother is in town, I found out she related to the Barrington, “AJ said “said “Yeah, Skye wants to forgive Rae for what happened, “AJ said “You have done things too, So have I keep the truth about Drew just to have him,” Elizabeth said “I guess we all aren’t perfect, “AJ said “No,” Elizabeth said “Elizabeth, I miss you,” AJ said “I have missed you too,” Elizabeth said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having dinner with Rae and Diego and Genevieve and Lila Rae and John.”Genevieve, Your Mother and I have been talking, You will have a curfew till you finish school “Lorenzo said “what! You can’t do that! Genevieve yelled “Yes we can! You will be home at 9! If you don’t you will face the consequences! Lorenzo yelled “You’re been unfair! Genevieve yelled “We don’t have to be fair! Skye said “I guess I’m not the only Trouble child of Lorenzo! Diego said “Enough! Now let’s have dinner! Lorenzo yelled “Lila Rae, How’s school “Skye ask “It was great “Lila Rae said she felt bad for her sister.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment