Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 41

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 41”

At General Hospital-Emily was in the hallway when Nikolas Came Into the room.”Emily,How is Alistair “Nikolas Ask “He hasn’t wake up yet,I keep thinking I could of lost him”Emily said “But you didn’t he will get better “Nikolas said “I hope so,Mother made arrangements to go to Shriner Hospital, “Emily said “That’s a great Hospital, Spencer had burned when he was younger and it helped, “Nikolas said “I didn’t know Spencer had burns, “Emily said “Yes it took a while but he heals he just has the scare,” Nikolas said 


In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking.”Lorenzo, Do you know who did this” Skye ask “I’m working on it, Skye I’ll do anything for our family “Lorenzo said “I know you will, Let’s go see our daughter “Skye said 


Genevieve was in her room in bed she was hooked up to and IV and dialysis and keep going in and out of sleep when Jacques Came Into the room,” Genevieve “Jacques said he look at Genevieve he really did love her.”Jacques “Genevieve said he went by Genevieve and took her hands,” Genevieve,I’m glad you’re okay and our daughter “Jacques said “I need to see my children “Genevieve said as Lorenzo and Skye Came Into the room.”I need to see my children “Genevieve said “You will, Genevieve and the children you're going to go to a hospital to treat the burns, I will meet you their “Skye Said “What about graduation from high school “Genevieve ask “Don’t worry about it” Lorenzo said “You Just Need to get better “Skye Said 


Copyrights by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment