Sunday, October 3, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 43

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 43”

At General Hospital-Genevieve and Jacques we’re visiting the children.”Oh, my poor babies “Genevieve said “They will get better you all will” Jacques said “Yes” Genevieve said she was getting tired.”Let’s Get you back in bed”Jacques said they went into the hallway as Kristina Came by.”Genevieve,I want you to know that you still have the job at the talk show,Just get better “Kristina said “Thanks Kristina “Genevieve said 


Kristina went into the office as Christy and Lucas were their today was the day they were going to plan the sperm Into Kristina.”Lucas if this doesn’t work I’m not upset with you and we can be friends still “Kristina said “I’m in this for the long haul “Lucas said “We are too “Christy Said 


Bobbie was doing paperwork when Lucy Came by.”Bobbie,How do you feel about our children having a baby “Lucy said “I just hope my son doesn’t get hurt again he miss Wiley so much”Bobbie said “I feel the same way”Lucy said 


At Genevieve's room-Genevieve was in bed and Jacques was with her.”Darling,I’m going to help you get better “Jacques said “Thanks,You been so supportive “Genevieve said “Always “Jacques said he kiss her Genevieve had mixed feelings about it.


A Jet-A man was on it.”I’m coming back “He said to himself.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment