Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Family ch 51


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve had just made a agreement about where Genevieve would lived when Skye came in looking sad. “I'm glad you both came up with an agreement “Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand . “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I haven't been feeling good so I went to see Dr. Kelly and I have liver cancer”Skye said as she cried. “No”Genevieve said “We will fight this Skye we will get you the best treatment for you and take care of you “Lorenzo said “I may need a new liver and you know that will never happened, I'm a recovering alcoholic no one will give me a liver”Skye said “Don't give up “Lorenzo said “Mother we will get you the best care, I'm going to make you some tea”Genevieve said she was feeling sad about this and left the room. “Skye, How are you feeling towards this”Lorenzo ask he help Skye sit down..”I'm scared I will have to have chemotherapy and I need someone to take care of me “Skye said “I will take care of you , I will do whatever I have to do you will beat this”Lorenzo said “I know you will, Can you go call the children I want to tell them tonight “Skye said “Sure ,,Just rest,Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left. Genevieve came in with a tray of tea and sandwich. “Mother I made you some sandwich you need to eat”Genevieve said she put the tray on the table. “Thank you Genevieve come sit down by me”Skye said Genevieve sit down and pour some tea and give it to Skye . “Genevieve I'm going to need take care of , I don't want a nurse I want you to help me “Skye said “Mother, Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes I'm going to get sick and I want someone to hold my hair back when I throw up”Skye said “Alright Mother I will help but you sure have someone else give you the pills “Genevieve said “I will “Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Everyone is on their way”Lorenzo said “Good,Genevieve is going to help take care of me”Skye said “We all will”Lorenzo said “I'm going to check on my children “Genevieve said and went upstairs.

Skye got up and went by the bar and pour herself some water. “I did this to myself all those years when I drink”Skye said “Skye don't do this to yourself it can't change anything “Lorenzo said he hug Skye. “We will get through this “Lorenzo said Skye cried

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment