Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 78


At General Hospital-Lorenzo was waiting on news about Skye with Skylar and Laurel and Genevieve and Luis and John. “Daddy have you had anything to eat”Skylar ask “I'm find “Lorenzo said as Rae and Alan and Monica and AJ and Sunday Rose came in. “Thanks everyone for supporting Skye “Lorenzo said “We love her too and we are here for both of you “Alan said “I will be right back “Lorenzo said and left. “Daddy falling apart “Genevieve said “Lorenzo just worrying that's all”Rae said

In the church-Lorenzo came in and light a candle . “Lila Rae you're mother claims that she saw you in heaven but I know it was just a dream your mother and I miss you so much I failed you and I will not fail you're mother I promise you that I love you Lila Rae my baby girl “Lorenzo said he left.

At The Hallway-Alan and Monica we're talking, “Alan”Monica said “I'm worrying about Skye “Alan said as Lorenzo came back in and Dr.Kelly . “What did the test say “Lorenzo ask “The cancer has spread to the another liver and Skye needs a transplant as soon as possible “Dr Kelly said “Is my mother dying “Genevieve ask “No , Genevieve you're mother is not going to die”Lorenzo said as he look at Genevieve. “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said “I need you all not to give up on Skye she going to fight this we can't give up , Skye always been their for us”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Skylar said Lorenzo left.

Skye's room-Skye was in bed sleeping as Lorenzo came in and took Skye hand. “You are the love of my life and I'm not losing you Skye “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment