Thursday, April 6, 2017

Family part 1 ch 24


At The Quartermaine hotel-Mary's room-Mary was on the phone. “I'm here and I think I have her daughter on my side “Mary said on the phone.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came in with some flowers and put them in a vase as Lorenzo came in. “So we are going to have a dinner party “Lorenzo ask “Yes, It's about Luis and Lucas tonight “Skye said “I think this is a good idea “Lorenzo said “Me too, How was you're day”Skye ask “It was fine”Lorenzo said “Good, I'm going to talk to the cook about tonight “Skye said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Tracy were having coffee when Alan phone rang it was Skye about the dinner party. “I would love to come Skye is everyone including “Alan ask and hang up the phone. “Skye is throwing a dinner party tonight, Tracy you're allowed to come to but you have to be nice “Alan said “I will be nice I have been nice for a while now”Tracy said “Yes you have”Alan said “Yes why is that “Monica ask “Because I have changed “Tracy said “I do believe that ,The old you would never show me that letter you found especially because it could be a lean to more money “Alan said “Yes I could of”Tracy said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in her room getting dress for the dinner party as the nurse came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, You're afternoon pills “The nurse said Genevieve took them.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment