Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 32



At The Lila Rae center-The Raped group-Sunday Rose was talking to the girls.”I end up pregnant with his baby and I did loved him once it wasn't someone I didn't know so I choice to keep the baby and give her to my parents to raise I thought it would be easy my mother is a wonderful mother, But it's hard seeing my mother being a mother to her . My mother loved her so much and my father end up dead so it's now more emotional then ever”Sunday Rose said “Why is it hard for you”The woman ask “Because I don't love her and I wish I never had her”Sunday Rose said as she cried “It's okay to feel that way “The teen said “I'm glad I came here to talk “Sunday Rose said “Good”The teen said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Genevieve were about to leave when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Genevieve are you finish with lunch “Lorenzo ask “Yes why”Skye ask “I sure go, Thanks Mother for lunch”Genevieve said “Princess, I need you to come with me”Lorenzo said “Where”Genevieve ask “Just trust me”Lorenzo said He took Genevieve hand and left with Genevieve and Skye.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Alan and Monica were their when Felicia came in. “I found out what the numbers mean it's a account in Switzerland “Felicia said “Wow, So we are even more rich”Tracy said “Yes”Felicia said “Is it mother “Alan ask,”Yes”Felicia said ‘I wonder if Mother hide it right before she married Daddy “Tracy said “Probably, Lila was smart “Monica said “Yes she was “Alan said “Yes”Tracy said “Felicia thank you for take care of this “Alan said “Anytime “Felicia said She left. “So when sure we leave “Tracy ask

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Daddy, Why are we at the hospital “Genevieve ask as she look at Lorenzo. “Dr. Webber want to see you “Lorenzo said “Oh, I'm sorry about last night mother told me “Genevieve said “I know you are, We want to get this under control “Lorenzo said “Me too “Genevieve said they went to Dr. Webber office.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment